Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined

3 posters

:: General :: Gaming

Go down

the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined Empty the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined

Post  kcaz Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:45 pm

the xbox 360 suck cock more than paris hilton. i want to get a german flamethrower and go to the xbox hq in washington dc and kill every1 and if this doesn't work. i'll draft chuck norris (every1 knows he plays wii)

kcaz

Back to top Go down

the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined Empty Re: the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined

Post  Byron Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:38 am

FUCK YEAH!

the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined Chuck10

Byron
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/byrondavies

Back to top Go down

the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined Empty Re: the xbox 360 is so bad it is worse than godfather 3, catwoman and the south island of new zealand combined

Post  Louis Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:29 pm

kcaz wrote:the xbox 360 suck cock more than paris hilton. i want to get a german flamethrower and go to the xbox hq in washington dc and kill every1 and if this doesn't work. i'll draft chuck norris (every1 knows he plays wii)
even more then eric lol
Louis
Louis
Admin

http://evillouis.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down